Pages

Monday, February 4, 2019

org.eclipse.m2e.MAVEN2_CLASSPATH_CONTAINER will not be exported

I had the same issue after updating my JDK in project and resolved it by replacing my .classpath file with previous one. I noticed the following changes in my .classpath file
    
         name="maven.pomderived" value="true"/>
         name="org.eclipse.jst.component.dependency" value="/WEB-INF/lib"/>
    
The second line was missing from above code
 kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
This line was missing
     kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER/org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.launcher.StandardVMType/JavaSE-1.8">
    
         name="owner.project.facets" value="java"/>
    
These lines were added so I manually removed them and it all worked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment