Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fatal error: Class 'Debugger' not found in when debug level set to 2 in core.php

Just started off with another RAD platform Cake PHP..and faced an issue so decided to share this fresh hard nut of my cake...

As I downloaded the version 2.0.0 of the Cake PHP RAD platform and copied it to my Apache's root...

And then there was a welcome message awaiting for me

Fatal error: Class 'Debugger' not found

I altered the Debugger value in php.ini file to 0 this problem went away..But I wanted the debugger level to be 2 so I started peeping into the websites for a solution and got a one liner

Add this:

App::import('Core', 'Debugger');

in app/config/bootstrap.php

I am still studying so will let you know more on this statement as I get back till now its a mere copy paste

No comments:

Post a Comment